Monday, May 14, 2007

Reflection on My RP

Hi, everyone~

Now that EveryStudent is over, I am glad I can finally go back to my normal life!
Thanks to my friends who cared enough to come to the play, I really appreciated it!
The writing process of my Research Paper has been an enjoyable experience, for I have chosen the topic which attracts me most -- Love and relationship. To find more information and data to support my argument, I was happy to visit the library and bookstores, both of the places are familiar to me. During the time I wrote my paper, I found myself not a person of good organization skill and clear thinking. Moreover, I lost patience and zest easily. These characteristics may hinder my road to success in the future! and I am determined to get rid of them and become a better student.

2 comments:

海倫 said...

Diane,
you're really attractive. I like your performance in annual play.haha~
YOu are doing everything with enthusiasm!!!
Hope I can look up to you.
I'm Helen, and your classmates in junior CC and advanced writing class.

Pace said...

Haha!!Diane!!
I am also interested in love and relationship.
It's good to hear you say that the writing process of your Research Paper has been an enjoyable experience. I'm happy for you since for most students the junior RP is such a nightmare... ><

BTW, your performance in ES was Gorgeous!!It even made me cry!!