Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I hope everything is fine with Professor Shih

A few weeks ago, my CC instructor , Professor Shih, announced gladly that she is pregnant with her second child. My class was overwhelmed with this surprising news and all of us felt happy for her. Little did we know about the consequencial physical reactions that ensued after concieving a baby. Since that friday, Doris was often uncomfortable and appeared ill. What's worse, we still did not hand in assignments such as RP on time. Doris was really dissapointed about our behavior. Judging from her mood swing, I am worried about her health and mental state. I hope we all can stop acting like a child and behave more maturely.

1 comment:

Pace said...

T.T Diane~I have the same feeling...
I finally finished the weblog activity 1~3 as well as the RP draft 1...

Doris...I'm sorry ><