Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First-hand data collection for RP

Hello!

Today I am going to talk about my first-hand data collection. As a matter of fact, this assingment is difficult to me, for I used a lot of secondhand data in my research paper. Most of them are books borrowed from school library and magazines and DVDs I have at home. Nevertheless, I think it is still necessary for me to find out what I can do for my firsthand data collection, and Bing! there it is!

I am considering about using survey designed by myself to support my thesis statement. The survey will mainly focus on poeple's opinion on the role of mistresses, and their point of view toward marriage. So far I can only thought up some of the questions, but I am still working relentlessly on it. Hopefully I will create a good survey!

Cheers,

Diane

2 comments:

Pace said...

hello! Rococo P~
i'm coming again~
so you will design a questionnaire as the first hand data for your RP?
Cool! I hope that I can see the questions ASAP, and if you need my help (to answer the questionnaire), u can call me anytime!!^^ Good luck!!

Pace said...

hi~
do not forget to post your works cited list yo~ ^^